|Given Name||Usher Terry Raymond IV|
|Aliases||Big Ush, Big Tyme|
|Date of Birth||Oct 14, 1978 - Age 42|
- Usher was a member of a boy band called the NuBeginnings when he was 11.
- Usher competed on Star Search at the age of 13, which led to him being discovered by LaFace Records and L.A. Reid.
- His mother quit her job as a medical technician to be his manager.
- Usher was first featured on the motion picture soundtrack for “Poetic Justice” starring Tupac Shakur and Janet Jackson, for the song “Call Me a Mack”.
- He made his acting debut in 1997 co-starring alongside Brandy on her sitcom “Moesha”.
- He dated TLC singer Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas, but broke up with her in 2004.
- He made his Broadway debut in 2006 in the role of Billy Flynn for the musical “Chicago”.
- In 2006, the singer was originally cast as C.C. White in the film Dreamgirls, but was unable to meet the filming schedule’s demands and pulled out of the project.
- As a businessman, aside from owning several restaurants, Usher is a part owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers NBA team. He is part of a group that purchased the franchise for $375 million.